Editing Additions

 We re-edited quite a bit of content for editing. To start with, my initial plan was to modify our sequence. I edited as I promised. Mai'lyia edited the movie on Alight Motion, but we eventually moved to Danvinci Resolve. Using a split screen at the start of the movie was another thing we adjusted. That's the reason Ludji and Mai'lyia were facing each other the way they would if they were face to face. The screen was split to indicate that they were in different locations. The video clips in which they were conversing were also cut. It was clear from the lengthy gaps in between each exchange that they weren't actually speaking on the phone. I realized how long the videos were, so I cut them. The film's title was another item we revised. We used a typeface named "horror," however that font wasn't there on the website we utilized, as I noted in my blog post regarding titles and fonts. Additionally, I had to change the title because there is a specific sequence in which the blogs must appear. Thus, I adjusted the type and color of the title, as well as the time it appeared in the film. In addition, Mai'lyia added a glitch to the establishing view of the house to create a spooky impression. It wasn't initially in the movie, but this changed it. In the scene where the main character is speaking on the phone with their future self, she also added voices. We nearly forgot to include the voices in the movie. In the absence of voice over the phone, the phone portion would not make sense and wouldn't have the same impact. It just made more sense to re-edit rather than re-film, so we did a lot more of that. The movie wouldn't appear to be as scary without the editing.






Comments