Re-Editing Blog: Sending back

 Receiving the film I was supposed to edit was kind of exciting. It was also a bit nerve-wracking. When I put the footage into my editing software, I was shocked. There weren't any captions. I started freaking out a bit. Without those captions the film wasn't complete. It was messed up. So, I had to send a message to my partner. I asked her to send the film with the captions or to redo it. She sent the one with the captions. It was a bummer, but I had to send the film back. I needed the captions before I could do anything else. Waiting for the fixed version was tough, but I knew getting it right was super important for the movie's quality. Finally, they sent it back with the captions, and it was a relief. I was good to edit and i did so. Adding those captions helped to show the credits of the people in the film. It taught me how important it is to talk things out and pay attention to the little details when making a film. Putting the final touches on the film made me realize how much those captions mattered in making the film be realistic. All that extra work to get the captions was worth it. The finished film is good.




Comments