Re-Editing Blog: Fixing the issues

 Hi blog. After the feedback I had some work to do. I went to edit again. I had to search hard for the video. The flashdrive was hidden so I couldn't find it. I had to watch a video on how to find it. After I found it I looked for what the feedback said to fix. I  couldn't find it so I had to call the groupchat. They assisted me in finding the bad part in the video. I found the issue and I was struggling to find the audio. I listened really carefully to the parts my friend pointed out as having issues. Then, I used the tools in the software to find those spots and fix them up. I looked at the wave item to see where the sound was off in volume or not clear. I adjusted things like the volume and used tricks to get rid of some background noise. I also messed with the settings to make voices clearer. This helped make the film even better!  The software has cool features, so I added some more elements and things to the film, like making the sound more even throughout the project. I also tried out some effects to make the sound more interesting. After making all these changes, I listened to the sound again super carefully to make sure it was better. Once I was sure, I saved the project and sent it back to the groupchat with my groupmates so I can see what they were thinking. This experience helped me get better at editing on DaVinci Resolve and helped me to make sure every thing is perfected.





Comments